Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

white, wood, and windows.

Today I got the chance to tag along with Nia at the Sentul area. After her job was done, our friend Ryan picked us up and let us tour around his amazing house. There are a lot of windows, rustic antiques, every room got its own theme, and the spaces are basking in sunlight. I was speechless at first but the urge to take pictures were great, so Nia and Ryan decided to help me tone down the excitement by lending their quick modeling service.

Quick message, I will be posting another update soon. It'll be the first time I'm posting pictures that went through quite an intense digital imaging process. It is just another way to be creative, plus it was created with a team effort. Please look forward to it :)

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.