Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

by us.


Okay. Here we go.

Amy and I started the initial plan to collaborate since March and the plan is just like a living plant -- growing bigger and bigger from each reply on facebook chat. Finally on Thursday 19th of August we met for the first time, in a studio, ready to work on one of our plans that was created about two or three days before. It was our first shoot, an introductory one, and not just for the two of us, but for the six of us.

I never knew that working in a team would be so enjoyable. I observed how everyone can be busy at the same time, playing their roles, but our goal was to create the same result. It was truly an amazing experience and I can't wait to work with them again :)

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.