Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

tenth of october.

I've decided to make my website public since about two weeks ago, therefore this blog would still be running as more of a personal platform. Honestly I'm still a bit annoyed about not being able to share all of my pictures both from work and daily life in one place anymore. It's not that I can't, but I'm still trying to figure out how to manage two sites at the same time. I mean, hell, I didn't even update this blog that often.

But yes, figuring things out is not the same as cooking a cup noodle. Instant gratification is the last thing I wanted to practice right now.

Aside from tech dev and work, I've also started a short project with a mystery model. She's fifteen years old, and despite her young age, she's been babysitting my nephew from time to time.


I also just got back from China and committed a crime by buying a fake pair of canvas shoes --only because they're navy blue plus it's China, what can you expect? They're not the ones in the photograph, though. I bought this orange pair for a good price on ZALORA.

OH and I styled! Man, it's been awhile since I did that. Remember Ray from the previous post? He introduced me to Bowo, a photographer and adorer of all things Japanese. We ended up collaborating at my house the week after we got to know each other;


You can check his works here and follow his instagram @prabowbow.

Yes, ok, that's all for the greeting post this month.
With that, I wish you all a fucking one hell of a great weekend!

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.