Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

;home.

Have you ever mindlessly doodled on a tissue while you were on the phone, or fiddled with a rubber band when someone was scolding you? Well, today I found myself grabbing my camera in the midst of piling a mountain high of doubts.

Doubts about the future, about time management, about confidence, about freedom.

And I thought about since when is photography about how much equipments I have to use --which stresses me out quite a bit when it comes to planning. There's something about my way of working that changed, and it gave me an impression of being corrupted. Like an error file on your desktop.

I wonder if I'll be more relaxed about all of this when I'm back in NYC, as a Fine Arts student that focuses only on making beautiful things.

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.