Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

3.1 young lads.

My passion just got kickstarted by my favorite creative-cultured country, Nippon NYLON's resident model, and Phillip Lim's interpretation of keeping your identity open yet in tact at the same time -- yes, I can't put down everything but just briefly said, all of those combined.  All the brains of the world please scream with me, "For the love of vintage tones and youthful life!"

Thanks to the wonderful Beata and our constant obsession towards Kiko Mizuhara, she see-ASAP-ed me to ssense.com and I exchanged that information with the video below.

Here's to everyone's dysfunctional relationship with their personal fashion and passion!


1 comment:

Ajeng Andianti said...

i totally love your blog !
would you mind to follow each other? :)

Kisses from Hong Kong :*

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.