Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

day two: TOYOHASHI


My previous intent was to not bother you all with written words and only tell about Japan in complete visual. Yet my stupidity hits the whole plan hard, knocking off some sanity out of me last night when I realized I forgot to bring my camera battery charger.

But God is so far so good to me. I still got to take two pictures today to represent Toyohashi, located at the Aichi prefecture. One last additional picture was taken through my sister's 60D. Nikon is a Japanese product so I'll be charging Deedee once I found its service center in Tokyo.


Yet still, I think you can sense my feelings about Japan through my previous post. If not, I'll keep you guessing or assume whatever you want, since I'm keeping the journey interpretative.

Konbanwa.




No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.