Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

meet eunice.

A lot of my high school friends tend to help me with the promotional side of this blog in such a traditional mouth-to-mouth kind of way. Never thought that I would meet those third parties but Melia happened to invite one to Indonesia for the summer.

Eunice currently goes to Otis College of Art & Design in LA. She's very quiet, very minimalistic Coachella-chic in terms of style, and she's very blessed with an amazing pair of cheekbones, plus a great taste in choosing her tattoo (yes I'm shamelessly obsessed with it). The shoot went well, as relaxed as it could be. I gave the pictures to Melia straight away and asked her to layout them for me. This blog really needs a bit of revamping so I've been asking people to help me do that here and there.

There'll be more updates soon but for now, meet Eunice!

P.S. Try clicking the large pictures to see it in fit-into-screen slide mode.








No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.