Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

featured: ITTIDM

Jasmine, a friend of mine since high school happened to be one of the 18-year-olds with a whole lot of followers on tumblr due to her snappy and hilarious take on things (click here for a taste of it). Yet even before the fame, I admired her for being so candid and outspoken. Back in 11th grade IB Art class, I've always thought about writing some of her funny catchphrases on paper so I could remember them. Nowadays I can easily read them on her newly-made blog, I Think Therefore It Doesn't Matter.

Despite the fact that it's new, the things she posted can keep you engaged because even when she rants, she did it so beautifully. Plus she's into art so I love her Web Finds section for featuring things that I am  very fond of.

Oh and I am very honored to mention that Jasmine has been and still is a big fan of this blog, so she wrote a feature on her blog about it!

I got butterflies and dragons in my stomach right now. Big thanks to Jasmine and let's all hope that the next time she gets a mention in this blog, she'll be more than just in the form of words ;)


1 comment:

Jasmine Tamara said...

WHEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY IN PRETTYMERDES

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.