Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

meet zoe.

Brea introduced me to Zoe Baker-Peng during my Sandy evacuation week, right after she showed me this. I was awed by so many things in the pictures that it broke this hibernating mind of mine. After weeks of trying to find the right time (and enough courage), by the beginning of last week I contacted her and Lili Finckel the stylist, went uptown on the Saturday, and witnessed one of the best duo I've ever worked with so far. I can't thank them more for their willingness to create such amazing looks, expressions, and images even though it's only for a test shoot. I will surely be waiting for future collaborations with them!

Special thanks to Brea and Stefan for accompanying us throughout the shoot.


1 comment:

Gabriela Eriviany Gondokusumo said...

wohoooo another lovely pictures from youuuu :3

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.