Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

ap(ar)t.

Looking back, I am not sure if I have posted any pictures of my current home away from home. Well, if any of you did wonder, since the beginning of my sophomore year I've opted out from dorm life and found a studio apartment to live in. It is in the Chelsea area, right across one of my university's main buildings.

Therefore, I've been living in an unstable solitude for the past five months. First semester became a reflection of a big struggle. My GPA suffered, side projects delayed, but then aside from the bad, I also had fun due to my friends' effort to drag me out of the bed. Thank you, friends.

Here are my favorite nooks and crannies so far. Oh and feel free to come by when you're in town!

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.