Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

BGPJ.

I'll be departing to New Zealand in hours, therefore there will be absence of updates for about ten days. Although if I have internet there I might put up some travel pictures. It'll be a total breathe of fresh air after the frequent exploration of studio photography.

Aside from that, I woke up this morning and silently freaked out about people leaving for college and soon I'll be leaving too. Therefore I wanted to make this special post for my four muses; Brea, Jesslyn (which I called Gesso for a personal-conceptual reason), Patricia, and Jochebelle. They have inspired me throughout my journey in photography and also gave me a lot of their time and energy. God really blessed me by putting them in my life whether as muses or friends that connected through art.

There is no way I'll forget them, because people rarely forget beginnings. I am determined to capture more of their smiles in the future, whether in photo shoots or out and about.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Author

My photo
Photosynthesizing around the world.